Saturday, August 13, 2011

9 Months and a little change

Connor is 9 months and 1 week old today! About a week ago he had his 9 month appointment and weighed in at exactly double his birth weight- 16 pounds, 14 ounces. He is also 28 inches long.

Here are some fun things he's been up to lately:
I like looking through the mail
I can stand in the crib
I like helping mom with the flowers
Mommy picks the dead flowers off and I pick the pretty ones, some of them taste good too.
Look what I found!
So much fun!
I have two teeth
Mommy says not to touch the fan...I listen sometimes...I've only knocked it over twice.
Connor went from crawling to pulling himself up onto everything in about a day. He has had a few bumps and bruises and is getting better at falling and then rolling over as if nothing happened. He's also into just about everything...We have the stairs gated off and the kitchen as well. The downstairs is almost all baby-proofed.
Here are a couple of funny videos of Connor laughing at his daddy that we took today. If nothing else, watch the second video-it's our favorite.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are some pretty cute videos! I died laughing at him falling over! So cute!!

Kira said...

youre right ... that last video is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gretchen said...

So cute!!! Loved the last video!!!