Sunday, July 27, 2014

No Spazzing around me

So tonight a little funny happened...

Peter and I were sitting on the couch each with a laptop on our laps.  I was watching a show and he was surfing the web.   Out of the corner of my eye I saw something big fall off my shoulder.  I jumped a little bit, though did not leave the couch, we'll call it a spaz.  Peter leaps off the couch throwing his laptop on the floor.  I'm busting up laughing at myself as I realize what fell off my shoulder was just my curly hair (you know really big scary looking thing).  Then I can't stop laughing at Peter.  Peter announces that I'm not allowed to spaz while sitting next to him, because if I spaz, the creature might land on him.  He also says he might need a new laptop in the near future if I keep doing that.

Right before this happened Peter had asked me if my show was making me cry.  It wasn't I was just rubbing my eye.  Then after this happened, I was laughing so hard that I was crying.

No comments: