Friday, June 5, 2015

Are your mommy and daddy home?

The doorbell rang this evening.  I answered it, a lady started talking about KPBS and then she asked me, "Is your mommy or daddy home?"  I turned to Peter and tried not to laugh.  I turned back to the lady and said, "I don't know if I should be offended or thankful, but I'm the owner."  Boy was she embarrassed!  I thought about it afterwards and wished I had come up with a better comeback like "My mommy and daddy don't live here."  I know I look young, but I didn't realize I looked THAT young.


A couple weeks ago we went to Boomers.  Peter and Connor rode the go carts.  Connor had a blast and wanted to do them again.  At one point someone's car broke down and so everyone had to stop.  Chloe and I took pictures from a bridge above them.

 They also did the bumper boats and got quite wet.

 Chloe and Connor help shuck corn.


No comments: