Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random Survey

This is for Kira and whoever wishes to do the same or learn a little about us.

Mandy's response
1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? I think this is a dumb question, but no
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. Wax or Shave your body parts? Shave yes, wax-are you kidding me? No way!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends, but generally no.
6. Real or Fake nails? Real, but super tiny because I bite mine, and fake ones only last for so long before I get tired and bite those off too.
7. Favorite Christmas song? Just about any, though I really like the Manheim Steamroller classics.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange Juice
9. Can you do push ups? Haven't tried recently though I doubt I could. Or maybe I could do one or two, but that's about it.
10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? I always wear two-my wedding ring and a ring my mom gave me.
11. Favorite hobby? GARDENING!
12. Do you have A.D.D? I don't think so.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Uh, I don't know...I'm pretty happy with the way I am.
14. Middle name? Lynn
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'm hungry. Sweet my hubby just brought me breakfast. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Orange Juice, Raspberry lemonade and occasionally Italian Sodas.
17. Current worry right now? Uh. Don't know
18. Current hate right now? Writing conference reports...ugh!
19. Favorite place to be? In my garden...or with my hubby
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At Greg and Ellen's
21. Like to go? To gardens, or garden centers like Armstrong and Andersons.
22. Name three people who will complete this? honestly? Whoever wants to
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, they're pink and fuzzy.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? White
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? I don't have satin sheets, so I don't know
26. Can you whistle? Yup
27. Favorite color? Purple or blue
28. Would you be a pirate? Nope
29. What songs to you sing in the shower? Whatever is in my head.
30. Favorite girls name? Emily
31. Favorite Boys name? Peter, but for a baby I don't know
32. whats in your pocket right now? I don't have pockets in my pj's
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably Peter
34. Worst injury you've ever had? Uh I did something to my achillies tendon when I did high jump in high school.
35. Do you love where you live? Yeah, we have a bunch of friends that live so close
36. How many TV's do you have in your house? Two
37. Who is your loudest friend? I'm not sure
38. How many pets do you have? A bunch of fish
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Peter loves me, that's so much better than a crush.
40. What is your favorite book? Probably the Harry Potter Series
41. What is your favorite lollie? Just about any.
42. Favorite sports team? I guess Chargers or Padres, though I don't watch them much.
43. What were you doing 12am last night? Sleeping
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Ahhh I got to sleep in a little bit, sweet!
45. Worst habit? biting nails
46. Do you play an instrument? If you count two years of piano when I was seven or so, sure.
47. How long does it take you to get to work? 10-15 minutes.
48. Plans for the weekend? Well yesterday I went to my work's Halloween carnival and went shopping with Peter. Today I got to sleep in a little, until Peter woke me up.
49.If you could eat anything in the world right this second? Exactly what I'm eating right now, though its hard to type and eat at the same time-Apple pancakes.
50. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Nobody sent it to me, but Kira told me to do it on her blog, so yes I like Kira!

Peter's response

1. Do you like blue cheese? Nope
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? I think this is a dumb question, but no
3. Do you own a gun? Yes my grandpa gave me a shot gun
4. Wax or Shave your body parts? Shave yes
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on what they're doing
6. Real or Fake nails? Real
7. Favorite Christmas song? I like them all
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice
9. Can you do push ups? Yes
10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? I only have one-My wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? Playing video games
12. Do you have A.D.D? No, though some beg to differ
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm losing my hair
14. Middle name? Janos
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? How am I going to kill these flying things? How do I get enough money to kill these flying things? Oh crap they got through. (Yes I'm playing a video game)
16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Orange juice, Italian sodas
17. Current worry right now? My hair-I'm losing it
18. Current hate right now? Flying things (video game)
19. Favorite place to be? At home
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At Greg and Ellen's
21. Like to go? Vacations
22. Name three people who will complete this? I don't know
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, they are giant bear claws
24. What color shirt are you wearing? White
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Haven't tried it before
26. Can you whistle? Yes
27. Favorite color? Blue or green
28. Would you be a pirate? Maybe, depends on if the parrot is included
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Everything I know and some made up ones too.
30. Favorite girls name? Mandy
31. Favorite Boys name? I have no idea
32. whats in your pocket right now? Yarn :)
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The last question
34. Worst injury you've ever had? I don't know, I've broken a finger and I've stepped on a nail.
35. Do you love where you live? Yes I do, it's home
36. How many TV's do you have in your house? Two, but only one is HUGE!
37. Who is your loudest friend? I don't know
38. How many pets do you have? We have fish
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Mandy loves me
40. What is your favorite book? I don't know, I like lots of books
41. What is your favorite lollie? Probably a blow pop
42. Favorite sports team? Padres when they're doing okay
43. What were you doing 12am last night? Sleeping
44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I need juice
45. Worst habit? Buying video games
46. Do you play an instrument? French Horn and a little bit of piano
47. How long does it take you to get to work? 5 minutes driving, 20 minutes walking.
48. Plans for the weekend? Went shopping with Mandy, set up curtains in bedroom and enjoying video games.
49.If you could eat anything in the world right this second? More apple pancake
50. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Mandy got it from her friend and then had me fill it out, so yes I like Mandy...a lot!

2 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Glad you still have the yarn. :)

Kira said...

I loved it ... thank you!!!! You two are great together, and it just makes me smile. Can't wait until I get to see you again!