Thursday, June 11, 2009

Different strokes for different folks

So Peter and I were having a discussion just now and we need your advice. Is this tub of butter ready to be thrown in the trash/recycling, or should we save it and scrape every last bit of butter out so as to not be wasteful. Mind you there is a brand new tub of butter in the fridge too.
**********************************************************************************
Ever notice the difference between guys and gals?
Is it like this at your house?
Why yes those are 8 pairs of shoes in his left arm.

6 comments:

Linda said...

You could totally scrape some more out of that tub.

Fred ... said...

Toss it out! Peter has eight pairs of shoes? I don't think I've owned eight pairs of shoes in my entire life?

Lisa said...

I say toss it!!

Peter and Mandy said...

Well I did the unthinkable. I threw a dirty rag into the next to empty tub of butter and then knew Peter wouldn't try to eat it after that. It's now in the recycling bin and we're enjoying the new tub of butter.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I would totally have scraped it clean. But, I do have way too many pairs of shoes. Which is ironic, cause I make fun of people with too many shoes. Guess that came back to bite me.

Kira said...

there is plenty of butter left in that container!

You only have 8 pairs of shoes? I know for a fact that I couldn't hold all my shoes at the same time!