Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Lion King

We went and saw The Lion King last night. It was AMAZING! Totally worth it. If we did it again I would totally buy the more expensive tickets to sit up closer. At one point this giant elephant and other animals walk down the aisle and up to the stage....the costumes are all amazing. We were sitting in the balcony and still could see everything, but totally worth the price to sit up closer for this one. At the end they did have birds flying over our heads which was pretty cool too. Definitely go see this if it's in your area.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I want to go and take Sarah. Alycia saw it and loved it! Glad you got to go.

Kira said...

Isn't it AMAZING??? We have seen it twice :-)

Rebecca Fallentine said...

I loved this when I saw it too! I am jealous you got to go and enjoy this! Mandy, only a few more weeks until Thanksgiving break--stick in there!