Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10 days old

Ever wonder what a baby looks like on the inside? I assume it's a bit like this, just flip him upside down. This is one of Connor's favorite sleeping positions.
This is another favorite position
Taken at the hospital...one of the many faces he dazzles us with
Want a kiss?
Thinking
Will you please turn the flash off?
Staring at daddy
Look at the size of those feet! Now imagine those kicking you in the ribs constantly.
I'm ready for my first Doctor's appointment!
We have decided that Little Squirt was a very appropriate nickname for him. This was the outfit he went to his doctor's appointment in. He came home in a second outfit and before long he was in his third outfit of the day. After a couple days of constantly wetting his clothes and mine, and the bed and basically anywhere he was we were given advice on how to solve that problem. Now he generally stays in one outfit for the day...unless he decides to be a little squirt. :)

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

He is an adorable little boy, and looks so much like the both of you. Good job! And good luck with the squirting. It does get better with time (as in, he'll stop doing it eventually). In the meantime, aim for speedy-quick diaper changes. :)

Kira said...

I am SERIOUSLY sooo in love and I haven't even met him yet!!! I can't wait until this weekend.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Oh he's so cute! Love all the funny faces. Hopefully I'll get to meet him sometime (actually, we're thinking of coming to San Diego in January...)

Lisa said...

He is adorable and it's killing me I haven't met him yet!!!! I can hardly wait. I LOVE him!!!!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Oh my word he is so cute! I esp love that last picture :) haha LOVE HIM ALREADY!

Ellen said...

Aw man baby boys are just amazing! and he is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! love the new pics.

Stephen John McCuen said...

He is SO SO cute! I love the pictures! Congratulations!