Tuesday, November 30, 2010

3 1/2 weeks

My how time flies, our baby is almost a month old and we haven't posted nearly enough pictures of him yet...so here are a few. Do you see a running theme? He does have eyes, and he does open them occasionally...generally between midnight and 3am.
Sleeping with Daddy

Sleeping with Grandpa
Connor and I went to the Zoo today with Kira, her boys and her mom. We got to meet this little guy. He's a pengalin (I'm sure I spelled that wrong). He's one of only two that the Zoo has and they are the only Zoo to have them in captivity. They don't usually live very long in captivity. He has a super long tongue, it was fun to watch him.

When Peter got home from work he found Connor and I like this.
We had a great time-Thanks for inviting us to go with you!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It was so much fun and we were glad to share Connor's first day at the zoo with him. Okay, I know we all say that Connor looks like Peter but in the picture where you are both sleeping I can see that he looks like you too!!! :)

Stephen John McCuen said...

When Will was that age, all he did was sleep too! He still sleeps a lot but he's up for longer periods of time now too! He is SO SO cute!