Sunday, December 19, 2010

6 weeks

Here are some more fun pictures of our little man
Big yawn (5 wks)
Yes I am mad
Another big yawn
This one is from his first week-I had to include it
Grandma B bought me this super cute bear outfit to keep me warm and happy in my car seat.
Aren't I adorable?!
Yesterday we went to the model train museum in Balboa Park with Chris, Mary, their girls, Sean, Amy and their kids. We arrived first and Connor wasn't too happy in the stroller so we headed back to the car and put him in the ergo baby-which I love by the way! Connor slept soundly through the whole museum.

This is in the Lego room
Here's another fun room-this was probably my favorite room, there was so much to look at. This was my second time going to that museum so I really didn't take many pictures. I liked this train as it had the smurfs on it. They had a lot of very creative trains decorated just for the holidays. There was a sponge bob one too.

Here's Connor in a holiday outfit Grandma O gave him. Our neighbors gave us the socks, we also have green, blue and black ones. I love how they look like shoes.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks like you guys are doing well and loving life with that adorable baby boy. Also, isn't the Ergo absolutely fabulous? It's been such a life saver for me.

Lisa said...

He's adorable! I'm glad you did an update :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

oh my gosh he is just so darn cute! :) I want to see him already!