Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Water Fun

Here are a few of my favorites from the photos my dad took. He handed me a flash drive yesterday containing 1437 pictures from 7/3/11. It took awhile to go through all of them, copy my favorites to my computer (I picked 83) and then pick just a handful of them to post here. His pictures outlined the highlights of the Sunday afternoon.

We arrived for dinner:
MMM the table tastes pretty good.
Grandma says I have to stop doing this when I get teeth, so I have to enjoy it while I can.

I'm ready!
Trying to feed myself cantaloupe...it's slimy and squishy and I'm not sure what to do with it
Then I enjoyed some tummy time with toys. I have a tendency to spit up a little of my meals after I eat, so it's a good thing my bib is still on.
Woah look at that tower! I think I need to go knock it down!
Then we went on a quick walk followed up with some splashing in the pool. Going for a walk is the best way to calm Connor down, and we enjoy getting in the exercise.
Hmm what is this cold stuff under my feet?
I'm not sure I like this.
This is much better. I can stand and jump up and down.
Hmm what's down there?
Okay I'm done now, can I get out?
Riding on Grandpa's shoulders is one of Connor's favorite activities. I wonder how much hair he has pulled out?
Giddy up Horsey
So much fun
What a perfect Sunday afternoon. Next post will include pictures of Mommy and me swimming on Tuesday. Daddy got a really good picture of me smiling and my mommy making a really funny face :)

By the way I'm 8 months old today!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

He's adorable. What a fun day for you and your parents! I love how Connor's face just lights up when he smiles!