Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Perfect Photo Shot!

How far would you go to get the perfect picture? Would you go in a pool in your clothes? My dad sure would!

Connor and I were getting our feet wet in the pool today. Connor has been a bit apprehensive about the pool water, especially when someone jumps in the pool or makes a loud splashing noise. Today the pool was nice and calm, so we went and put our feet in the water. Grandpa loves taking pictures of Connor or really anything in particular. So when I saw him taking his wallet and stuff out of his pockets I figured he would be walking down a few steps in the pool. I was not anticipating this:
Connor ended up really liking the water. We went over to the steps and he jumped up and down on the top step. More water pictures to come...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That is hilarious!!! I love that you got a picture to document it.

Fred ... said...

That is so funny. I completely understand how your dad feels. Who took the picture of you dad? Now I want to see the pictures your dad took.

Peter and Mandy said...

Peter was the one taking the picture of my dad in the pool.

Kira said...

I don't know which is going to be the better shot. The one your dad took or the one of your dad taking it!!