Sunday, November 6, 2011

Connor's First Birthday!

Guess who turned 1 today!
Connor had a birthday party with Peter's family yesterday and got this cool pirate ship from his aunt and uncle and cousins.


I wish we took our camera with us then, so we could show you the mess he made with a chocolate cupcake. I took pictures with my phone, but have no idea how to get them onto the computer.

Then this evening he had another birthday party with my parents. His uncle gave him the elephant pillow/super soft blanket.
And his grandma and grandpa gave him shoes that match his daddy's. He also got a soft soled pair that have flames on the fronts. He was given those a little early and showed up in them.
He was eager for cake time
Connor also got some magnetic cars from Grandma and Grandpa O, a popping car, some balls, bath squirt toys and a balloon from Mommy and Daddy. All in all I think he enjoyed two days of celebrations.

8 comments:

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Connor!!! I can't believe he is already 1!!!

Lisa said...

He is growing so fast. I can't believe he's 1 already! Happy Birthday Connor! He's such a cutie :)

Kira said...

Happy Birthday Connor!!!!! WOW ... can't believe it!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

It's really been a year? Gosh, I need to come visit you guys before he gets too much older! Still so cute, though :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I can't believe he is 1! Crazy :) great pictures. He is adorable.

Lindsay said...

Hard to believe it's been a year! Happy birthday, Connor!

Karina said...

He is so big! And adorable. Miss you guys :)

Ellen said...

He's seriously gorgeous. Can't believe this little wave of young ones is growing up so fast!!