Sunday, November 20, 2011

Farewell nice weather, Hello freezing temps

Some might call us crazy, some might calls us insane, yet some others might call us wimps...we're leaving our beautiful weather(with the exception of the rain tonight) and heading to the bitter cold of Utah. I just checked the 10 day forecast...our lowest temperatures 40-46 degrees are still higher than most of the highest temperatures(37-52) we should see in Utah....shiver. I hope we survive.

On the bright side, when we return it'll be the warmest day of the week here at 70 degrees. Normally I would complain that this is also cold, but given what we will be in, I'll gladly take 70 degrees with no complaints.

2 comments:

Kira said...

have fun!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Ha! We're doing the same and thos high temps are freaking me out!