Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday Peter Dear

Happy happy birthday Peter dear,
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had a wish then it would be
a happy happy birthday to you from me.

Peter is one year older and wiser too!

Connor bought his daddy the funniest card we thought we'd share:

"Dad, I'd just like to say you're a great farter! Oops...I meant 'father.' You're a real gassy fellow! Oops...I meant 'classy.' No man alive has a bigger fart! Oops...I meant 'heart.' I'd continue, but it's only gonna get worse. Happy Birthday." The last part has a picture of a cat wearing a gas mask. Connor signed the card, "Happy Birthday Dadda pffttt, Dadda pffttt! Love, Connor."

The funny thing is that Connor often blows raspberries after saying Dadda. Peter loved the card!

I made him a train cake, but missed the optimal time frame for taking the cake out of the pan so it would stay together. I was able to successfully pull out 4 out of 9 train parts, but when I frosted them they totally fell apart. It was a bit of a disaster, but it still tasted good.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Peter!!