Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Gracie popped my ball!

Connor was out playing with a favorite ball on the grass. He was kicking it and running after it and it was so cute. I thought for sure I would title the post "Our little soccer player" but as I went inside to grab the camera I let Gracie outside. She ran after Connor's ball and started playing with it. And then this happened:


Connor would not stop crying. I picked up the ball and him and told him we would go buy another one. Every time he looked at his ball he would let out a louder cry. I finally threw it in the trash, hoping that out of sight out of mind would kick in. He went on for a bit longer and then whenever Gracie would come near he would cry some more. He remembered what she did to his ball.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That is hilarious!!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

hahahahahaha I almost feel bad laughing hahaha