Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm walking on sunshine...

I'm walking on sunshine , wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and don't it feel good!!

I had a doctor's appointment today...she said I passed the gestational diabetes test again!   Then she said, "Looks like you're in the clear this time."   I asked if I had to be tested again and she said no.   The test came back negative, my urine tests have all been good and I'm gaining a healthy amount of weight.   She said as long as there's no dramatic weight gain, there's no need to test me again.

I'm walking on sunshine , wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and don't it feel good!!

Now what do I do with all the sugar free stuff I stocked up on several months ago?   I have pudding, jello, peanut butter, jelly and instant oatmeal.   Luckily all of it tastes relatively good, so I doubt it'll go to waste.