Sunday, December 8, 2013

A new arrival

After our family dog Gracie died, my mom insisted she did not want another large dog for a long time.  At one point while trying to get Connor to talk, she said if he said dog, then she would consider getting a dog.  Well it took a few months, but he finally said dog, and of course she said she would think about it, but we shouldn't hold our breath.  Well...her co-worker's dog had puppies.  They were super cute Golden Doodle puppies, only problem was they lived in Washington and her co-worker went home every few weeks or so.  Well to make a long story short, the guy said he needed to deliver one of the puppies close to my parents, so it wouldn't be a problem to bring two along.  So with no more excuses, my mom decided she needed a puppy.  Daisy was delivered Thursday night.  We went over Saturday morning and had a great time playing with her.  She's a cute little puppy who likes to puppy bite everything.  Chloe's feet that resembled a chew toy with her sleeper on were a nice snack.  I joked that if Daisy bit hard enough she would make Chloe squeak and then think this really was a chew toy.  So yes I saved my baby.  Connor had a great time running around the back yard with her.



Digging with trucks
 Playing tag
 Chloe meets Daisy
 Daisy cleans Chloe's ears
 A much needed nap

1 comment:

Kira said...

ok, seriously I'm in love!!!