Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas

Before Christmas, I spent several nights working on sewing projects at my parents' house.  Chloe and I would head over after dinner to work on the projects.  This is how I found her one night when it was time to go home.
I spent a lot of time working on fabric books, that I didn't get to making the stockings that I had planned on.  I got as far as cutting out the fabric and then got too tired and ran out of time.  So this year, Chloe got a blue dog that says "Baby's first Christmas" (Yes the same stocking Connor has been using the past three years.)  Connor used a generic plain stocking my mom had in her stash.  Next year we will have cool stockings (perhaps I should do them now, so they'll be ready for next year).

There were no children at my parents' house, so we invited everyone over to our house in their pajamas to see Connor's excitement.  He was a funny kid...took forever to convince him to come downstairs.
Santa filled the stockings with some yummy treats.  Connor requested bananas for Christmas...Santa was sure to please and left three bunches of bananas.  Connor loved them!  Chloe received baby food and cereals. 
Look what I found!
 Connor got this cool truck, but he wouldn't take it for a spin, so Chloe tried it out.
 Connor eventually decided it looked like fun.
 
The big highlight of the morning was the train table for Connor and Chloe to share from Mommy and Daddy.
Our first attempt to get Connor to come down stairs.

He finally comes down stairs and totally bypasses the truck...

No comments: