Thursday, September 24, 2015

Connor and Chloe are getting a little sister

Well most of you who read this already know we have another little bun in the oven.  But for those who don't live near here or talk to us often...Today we found out we're having another girl.  Everything in the baby looks good, but I have to get a more detailed ultrasound done soon to check on something in the uterus...though I've been told not to worry about it yet, it probably isn't a big deal (gosh that was so comforting). 

I was pretty sure this one was going to be a girl.  This pregnancy has so far been identical to Chloe's...Perfect!  I haven't been sick much (puked twice).  I was tested at 12 weeks for the 1 hour glucose test (lucky me I get to do it super early and more often since I had gestational diabetes with Connor).  I have never passed the 1 hour test before, and I passed it!  I was shocked!  I go back in between 24 and 28 weeks to test again, which puts me before Thanksgiving...arg! 

Baby girl is due February 16, 2016



1 comment:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Aw, congrats! Thanks for posting it here just for me :). Hope things continue to go well with your pregnancy!