Wednesday, February 3, 2016

January

For Ellie and Claire's December birthdays, and a Christmas gift to Camille, I took my nieces to Color Me Mine.  Each picked out a figurine and then we spent a couple hours painting the masterpieces.  Ellie made a unicorn, Claire a cat and Camille a horse.  When we were done we ran to Vons and bought a tub of ice cream and some toppings to make sundaes.  I got the award for best aunt.  Since then Camille has requested a couple of times that we do this again for her birthday in May and the other two girls would like to go again for their birthdays in December.  I think it was a real hit!


Last Saturday Connor, Daddy and both grandpas went to Old Town for the annual dutch oven cook off.  Chloe and I stayed home, played, and took a nap.  We even made chocolate chip muffins and while I turned to grab a spoon, Chloe added some goldfish to the mix.  I had to do a little fishing.  The muffins turned out delicious!
Today is picture day at work.  Since I'm usually the one behind the camera and not in front of it, I realized we didn't have any baby bump pictures this time around.  So here you have it, 38 weeks and 1 day.  Our little bundle of joy is ready to be born.  She has dropped into position causing me to walk funny and super slow, not to mention we're at the uncomfortable stage now.  We're excited for her to join our family soon.

No comments: