Saturday, April 16, 2016

The kiddos this week

Chloe is a problem solver.  Problem: I'm hungry.  Solution: Use chair to reach grapes in refrigerator.  She also pours her own cereal, makes juice and helps herself to whatever she wants.
Connor has been in love with vacuums since he was two.  He always insists on helping me when I have the big vacuum out, which is challenging because he uses the hose and goes the opposite direction that I go.  The big vacuum is also too heavy for him to work on his own.  So when I saw this little lightweight vacuum for $19.99 I snatched it right up.  It arrived Thursday afternoon and Connor has vacuumed all the floors in the house.
He even watches TV with the vacuum.
And shows his love to his sister.
Chloe loves Elise too.
Elise turned two months old yesterday.


No comments: