Monday, August 18, 2008

I might've....

When Peter says, "I might've..." I know he has! He once said, "I might've bought two model airplanes for $60 each, but don't worry I saved $10 on shipping by buying two." Of course he said that as there was a box sitting on our doorstep. He also said, "I might've bought some movies." They were ancient old movies...yeehaw. Not too long later he said, "I might've bought some more movies." They were a box set. He apparently got a good deal. A couple weeks ago, I heard it again. "I might've bought some musicals. Rodgers and Hammerstein box set only $50." 6 movies but with 12 discs ooooooo. So then tonight...It was my first day of school and I was exhausted and falling asleep at 7:30ish....he waits, it's about 8 and I'm in bed and he whispers in my ear, "I might've pre-ordered a Play Station 3 today. I got a really good deal. It comes with a controller that goes bzzzzzzz!" And lo and behold I'm awake now. We hardly ever use our Play Station 2. We still have games that have never been opened. He claims they're critically acclaimed.

Yet he tries to compare the times that I go for a good deal. I bought a case of belly flops from the Jelly Belly Factory.....yes we still have two unopened bags, mind you the entire case of 16 2 pound bags cost $48.

I might've married a nut....but I wouldn't trade him for the world :)

5 comments:

Rick and Christie Farnsworth said...

Thank you for such a great laugh this morning. Isn't marriage fun?

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Peter is a nut. But you can't help but like him for it. :)

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Excellent. Thanks for a good laugh - kinda miss the Peter-isms.

Lisa said...

How funny! This made me laugh this morning! We love Peter.