Sunday, August 10, 2008

It has been a year and a week


So last Sunday Peter and I celebrated our first anniversary. We had gotten four miniature bavarian cream and raspberry cakes from Edelweiss on Saturday and indulged ourselves Sunday evening. We also took the top of our wedding cake out of the freezer and put it in the fridge to thaw...we still haven't tried it yet. Peter has no desire to try it, but I'm willing to give it a try, I just keep postponing it.

I also got some pretty flowers.
We also went out to Souplantation....my favorite place! Peter figured that out pretty early and we do our best to go at any special occasion or just because.

4 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Congrats! You made it through the first year! (and really, it isn't too tough, is it?)

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear how the cake in the freezer tasted.

Lindsay said...

Has it been a year already? Congratulations! And happy anniversary!

Kira said...

Happy Anniversary!