Monday, May 11, 2009

Who does this belong to?

Peter and I got new phones and a new phone plan a couple weeks ago. We decided to go with the prepaid option since we don't chat on the phone very much and when we do we usually call other Verizon people so we get mobil to mobil for free. Now with the prepaid option I had to give up my old phone number which was a huge bummer for me. So if you didn't receive an email from me containing the new phone number...send me an email and I'll tell you our new numbers. Oh yes and our phones are identical or at least were identical until something came in the mail today. Can you tell who this phone belongs to?

So did you figure it out? I had so much fun making this and it was well worth $20. Apparently you can make these with just about any Disney character and you can make them to fit on lap top computers too.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How cute is that?! It is totally you :)