Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Adventures with soap...again!

What is up with me and soap?
I've decided that soap keeps picking fights with me and winning and therefore I don't like soap anymore. My latest adventure, I'm still trying to clean up. This bottle was full when I bought it. I drove home, opened my trunk and found a royal mess. Apparently the lid wasn't screwed on tight and it came off while I was driving and poured soap all over the inside of my trunk. Wish I took a picture of it. I bought a new swimsuit while I was out too. Luck would have it, it was covered in soap. I didn't know if the suit fit for sure or not, so imagine me trying to salvage the tags and try on a swimming suit that was basically swimming in soap. Luckily the suit fit so I cut the tags and threw it in the wash on the rinse cycle. I also threw in the wash cloths that I used to clean up my trunk...there were about 12 of them. Unfortunately I didn't think to rinse the wash cloths out before popping them in the washing machine so this is what I found when the rinse cycle was done.

OOPS!
So much for a quick fix. I ran the washing machine through a medium sized load and am waiting to see if that does the trick. I still need to take my trunk lining out of my car and go use a carpet shampooer on it. ARG!

2 comments:

Kira said...

I CANNOT wait to see what the next adventure with soap is for you! :-)

Lisa said...

How frustrating for you but funny for us to read and see :)Fun to see you in Walmart the other day :)