Monday, August 3, 2009

Two Years Later

Today we celebrated our two year anniversary! Peter bought me these pretty roses.
We went out to dinner at Marie Calendars. We were tempted by their pies, however we decided to stick with tradition. I got two miniature cakes from Edelweiss...Bavarian cream and raspberry to be exact-the same as our wedding cake. We split one and will enjoy the second one tomorrow :) I found this super cute card that totally describes me to a tee. Zoom in on the card for a good laugh...the best part is "criticized your driving skills..."

Peter got me some of my favorite gummy candies. Gummy peaches and sour gummy worms. Yes my hubby is a keeper. I picked up a memory foam mattress topper that is three inches thick. My parents have this exact kind on their guest bed that Peter and I have enjoyed. Peter has been just about nonstop talk over that mattress topper...I clued in and got it for him....for us :) It's wonderful!

We've had another wonderful wedding anniversary and look forward to many more :)

5 comments:

Kira said...

wow ... 2 years!!! I guess it has been that long now! Cute card ... congrats you two!

Fred ... said...

Congratulations Peter and Mandy. You guys make a lovely couple.

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! And here's to many more. :)

Rebecca Fallentine said...

Time flies! You guys are the best neighbors ever! You guys are adorable!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! I love the flowers etc. It was fun to see you two the other night :)