Monday, July 20, 2009

Can you guess what we made?

What on earth could we possibly make with this much sugar?
This much pectin?...each box contains two packets of pectin.
All of these jars?
And all this fruit?
Did you figure it out? Not to mention we made 8 jars of strawberry a week and a half ago. We made half of the plums(8 jars) yesterday and the peaches(8 jars). We're waiting a couple of days for the rest of the plums to ripen up and figure that will be another 8 jars. Also strawberries were on sale today when I had a couple of things to pick up, so they jumped into my basket...can you guess what will happen to them? Peter wants to try apricot jam too. I think we need more jars :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Homemade jam is the most worthwhile of all canning endeavors.

Fred ... said...

I think we need to come for a visit.

KC Witkamp said...

hey, if you run out of storage, I'll be welling to help out, haha. I'm serious