Thursday, September 24, 2009

Too Cute!

As part of my birthday present Peter ordered these cute outfits for me online. Every time we went to a build a bear workshop they never had these, but we found them online once and thought that would be a fun gift for Peter's dad as he is so into German folk dancing and such. After more consideration we decided it wouldn't be a great gift for him, but we really thought we needed it for my collection. The topic was dropped awhile ago. Then on my birthday Peter said he ordered something for me but it didn't arrive on time so he would probably save it for Christmas. After all he did say it was probably something more that we would both like than just me. I was a bit curious, but was fine with waiting until Christmas. Then last week we were looking at our credit card bill and I asked what he bought at build a bear. He was like, "ah man you weren't supposed to see that." The funny thing about it all is he can't hide gifts from me well so I figured I would find out before Christmas anyway. So back to the story...I am now trying to figure out what he could've bought at build a bear and then it hits me. "Did you buy the folk dance bear?" His response (he runs upstairs, comes back with the package) "uh well Happy Birthday." He pulls out the two outfits and aren't they adorable? I ran upstairs and found two naked bears and clothed them. They've been sitting on our couch for awhile.

A funny thing-I took a few pictures today, like 7 of them and finally got one right. I said that it was hard to get their eyes just right. Peter's response-"Well I don't think they're blinking." :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The outfits are adorable! Your 'getting the picture right' and Peter's 'I don't think they're blinking' made me laugh!!

Kira said...

Peter's responses make me laugh!!!!!!! Those outfits are too cute!

KC Witkamp said...

I love the outfits, maybe you should dress the same for halloween :)