Monday, May 3, 2010

Our Little Secret

So it's been awhile since we last posted. That's due to a couple of things.
1-We haven't been up to much, because I haven't been up to much, due to our little secret.
2-Our "happenings" stories relate to our little secret, so we haven't posted.

So here's a few clues:
1-I've been nauseous a lot for the past 2 months and puking a little.
2-I really like taking naps.
3-I'm hungry more often.
4-On a trip to the Wild Animal Park, we stood in line for 30-45 minutes to see the butterfly jungle. We thought we would have pictures to post of pretty butterflies....unfortunately at some point my legs turned to jell-o and I fainted. Boy was that a fun day! Peter caught me as I was going down and walked me to a wall where we sat and I drank a lot. We then headed home, no butterflies.
5-Yesterday while folding the church program I started to get really dizzy again. I sat down, drank a little and then was okay. I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich only a matter of minutes ahead of time and drank lemonade. It was again, standing still. Note to self, don't stand still!

Okay with reasons as above our little secret should be pretty obvious, but if you still need a little help....Take a look at this:
Our little bundle of joy is due November 12th. Here it is 13 weeks old.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!! :) Yay!!!!!! We are so having a baby a shower :) Love you both!!

Fred ... said...

Congratulations!! This is so exciting. I can't wait to hold a little Mandy. You're going to be such a wonderful mother.

Rick and Christie Farnsworth said...

Wahoo!!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys and I hope you feel better soon.

Gretchen said...

I KNEW IT!!!! I was walking around the church with Kaylee yesterday during Sacrament Meeting and I saw you and Peter leave...then I saw him back at church later on. I had a feeling that maybe that was the reason!!! :) I am soooooo excited for you guys!!!! So fun!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Kira said...

yea yea yea!!!! It was so good to talk to you tonight!! We really need to do that more often ... again, Congratulations :-)

Kira said...

p.s. cute post!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! What a great, new world you are entering! :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSO EXCITED :) YAY YAY YAY, This little one is going to be adorable!
Congrats you two!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

How fun! A little Peter running around? Good thing there will be plenty of Mandy mixed in :)

Stephen John McCuen said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

Ellen said...

I am so excited for you both and am so excited to see the scan picture!! so beautiful! I am itching to see if it's a boy or a girl so i can go shopping! yay!