Saturday, June 4, 2011

What I have been up to

Look at me!
I got this cool new chair, and I usually like it
But sometimes I don't
My mommy and daddy think it's funny to take pictures of me when I'm mad...So I give them "the look" to let them know how I feel.
I like taking baths. I don't have much hair, so my mohawk is a little lacking.
I like it when my mommy is close by. I must make sure I can see her when daddy changes me.
I like flowers almost as much as my mommy and daddy
Today I was introduced to this fun little contraption. I can eat grapes and blueberries like a big boy. I wonder what else my mommy and daddy will give me.
In two days I will be 7 months old. I'm growing really fast.
(I have an outstanding vocabulary and typing skills too.)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

He's getting so big!

Kira said...

I texted you! I'm in town and want to see you!!! Call me!!! or text me back :-)