Sunday, January 15, 2012

Family Pictures

On December 26th we had family pictures taken at Old Poway Park. This is the first time in about 20 years that my family has had pictures taken.

Here's the big family photo-From left to right: My sister and brother-in-law, my mom and dad, Peter, Connor and I, my aunt and uncle, and my brother and his boys.
The Cousins
Our family of three
An impromptu photo-sometimes it's best to let the kiddo decide when the picture will be taken.
My parents, their children and spouses and their grandchildren
My parents and their grandsons
This photo was taken at the end of our two hours. Connor had hit his limit, he was ready for a nap.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

These pictures turned out fantastic! Everyone looks great! I love them!! It was so great to see you and your parents :)

Kira said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!!