Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween...Blessing...Birthday Pictures Oh My!

As promised...here are the pictures that go along with the previous post:

Halloween
Chloe gets her Halloween shoes put on
 Heidi-pink triceratops, Camille-Hermoine Granger, Chloe-pumpkin, Claire-chef
Kirk-Green T-Rex, Ellie-Pioneer, Connor-Dalmation, Calvin-Monkey

Chloe's Blessing
Can you believe that I wore this outfit when I was blessed 32 years ago?!
 Family Photos-I had to include all of these as I just love Connor's expressions in each photo.





Part of the group that came to support Chloe-My parents, Fred and Lisa Leavitt, us and David.  Peter's mom took all of these photos and we missed a group shot with Mary, Amy and Sean who were there with their families as well.  Oh and I know there are some pictures floating around with my aunt and uncle in them, but I don't have them.


Connor's Birthday
I don't have pictures of his actual birthday, but on Sunday we celebrated with cousins.  Here's a picture of the awesome cake I made-okay I copied a design, but I was thrilled that it actually resembled the picture.  Though the candies on the blue frosting should look like a person-Peter did that part and I don't think he realized that.
 Here he is being a feller buncher
Happy 3rd Birthday Connor!

No comments: