Sunday, April 27, 2008

Digging in the dirt

Saturday we spent digging in my garden at my parents house. It was fun! Peter enjoyed plating bulbs out in the pool area. When we were all done I sprayed the most foul smelling spray all around the perimeter of the pool area and my garden area. The spray is designed to keep pesky rabbits out of the garden. It has the nastiest smell ever. After I sprayed it we all went inside and the fumes followed us. The neighbors we're complaining of the smell too. They'll thank me later when I keep all the rabbits off the street and out of their yards too.

3 comments:

Kira said...

I have never heard of a spray like that. How funny is that? Let me know if it works. I am not very good at growing veggies yet, but I will not give up!!!

Ellen said...

mandy i'm spying on your blog!! me and karina are so jealous of your garden skills- you're like the ninja of all plant boxes! i am excited because i've managed to keep my 4 tropical plants alive...they're getting too big for their pots now though so i need to upgrade. wish me luck!

Lisa said...

Nothing can smell as bad as some of the combined poo fertilizers I have smelled near my Aunt's farm. Gross!!!!