Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What a sweetheart

So to end my terrible crazy snake day yesterday, Peter came home from the store with groceries and a bouquet of flowers. I opened the front door to find my hubby with beautiful flowers. He comes in and says, "Happy one year engagement anniversary," then he kisses me. He's so cute! So one year ago yesterday he proposed to me. Pretty cool huh? Now how many husbands remember the exact day they proposed? I asked Peter how he remembered. He said, "It's easy, it was the day before taxes were due." I remember it being the Saturday before spring break and I had to wait a whole week before I could show off the ring to my co-workers. So yes one year ago yesterday Peter proposed. In 3 1/2 months we will be celebrating our wedding anniversary. :)

2 comments:

Kira said...

Isn't it crazy how fast it flies by??? What a cutie Peter is.

Lisa said...

Peter is soooo sweet!!!