Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I attended a seminar Friday night and all day today and will go again tomorrow morning. Today when I got home, we can say I was just a little slow to notice something my hubby bought for me.

Get this I walk in the door, give hubby a hug and kiss. Notice that he has cleaned the house up a little. Notice an envelope on the table. "Is that a valentine from Rebecca?" Pick it up and see, yup it is...Thanks Rebecca. Put valentine back down on table. Run upstairs and put away jacket. Come back downstairs hug hubby again and notice that he's been to Costco. There's bread on the counter. While hugging hubby, hubby says, did you notice what I got you? I immediately turn back to the table and there were light pink roses in a vase. I swear some ninja came and put the flowers there while I was upstairs, but hubby insists they were sitting there when I came in. They were right there as I noticed the valentine on the table not more than a few inches from the vase. Yes I was slow today! I'm keeping to the ninja theory too.

4 comments:

Kira said...

ninjas can do that to you if you aren't careful! Who would plan a seminar on Valentines?

Linda said...

Peter's such a nice boy.

Ellen said...

i totally did the same thing! i walked straight past my flowers from Greg. poor guys! next time i'm blaming the ninjas!

Rebecca Fallentine said...

Cute! Nice trick, Ninja!