Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Peter!

Happy Birthday to my honey,
Happy Birthday to my love bug,
Happy Birthday to my sweet heart,
Happy Birthday to my snuggle buns!

It's Peter's birthday today...he's the big 30!

His comments:

"I swear I'm losing my hair more and more each day."

"Three decades old."

"I only hang out with a couple people older than me...gosh I'm old."

"Darn it honey, I heard 80's music on the oldies station!"


Peter got sponge bob fruit snacks, his favorite licorice, a down jacket, and a turkey roasting pan....turkeys beware, he's excited to use his pan.

We went out to a Japanese restaurant for dinner. The food was delish.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday, Peter! I'm not going to lie, 30 is really old. I was a little concerned about turning 27 next month, but now I feel better. Just kidding--sort of.

Kira said...

Happy Birthday Peter!!!

Lindsay said...

Sorry this is a few days late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PETER!!!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Ah, late as usual. But, hope it was a great day! 80s on the oldies station? That's. Just. Wrong.