Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Christmas photo...finally!

Aren't we just the cutest couple you ever saw? We got this taken before Christmas and we just got them...okay they were ready before now, but they were just picked up a couple days ago. We are not thrilled with the Odenwalder family picture. There were 13 people crammed together and the brothers all got their heads chopped off. Peter, Sean and Chris are all missing half of their heads in the picture. Peter's dad has a goofy smile, Laurel's head is on crooked. The babies were doing the best they could to be happy given that they were sick and really what baby wants to get their picture taken before dinner? Well yeah, that leaves me, Mary, Amy, and Peter's mom. We looked fine in the picture. Though half of Amy is cut off, but at least they left her head. I would scan the picture in, but we got it in a larger size than my scanner is...so just imagine it :)

6 comments:

Rick and Christie Farnsworth said...

You guys are definitely a cute couple! I love this picture!

Kira said...

I LOVE this picture! You have to try and scan the other pic, even if it is in segments. It sounds too funny to miss!

Fred ... said...

I agree, you guys are a good couple. I'm having a tough time imagining the other picture however since I don't know any of them. You need to find some way to get it scanned in. Take a picture of it with your camera.

Lindsay said...

Very nice! But after all that talk about the big family picture, I'm curious to see it. :)

Lisa said...

I'd be getting my money back for the family picture! I love this picture of you and Peter!!

Gretchen said...

What a cute couple!!