Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Facial Cleanser Bleck!

A little funny thing happened a few minutes ago. Peter and I were getting ready for bed. I was in the bathroom putting on facial cleanser while chatting with Peter. At some point he leans over and kisses me on the cheek and then pulls back and starts spitting and washing out his mouth. I am head over heals in laughter. I don't know why he didn't realize that yes I was putting this stuff all over my face, and why yes it was still on and I hadn't washed it off yet. He said it was the taste of an orange and tide laundry soap. Yummy!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

:) I love Peter!

Kira said...

do you like it????? It is still my favorite cleanser. Tell Peter, it is better tasting than a lot of other soaps :-)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

haha, oh i love it. Boys never will start paying attention now will they?

Fred ... said...

That is funny.

Ellen said...

I agree with Lisa, I love Peter!!