Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sea World

We saw this shortly before we left the park. It was $16.95 so we decided to take a picture instead of buy it. Too funny!

So when we got to Sea World we went to one of our favorite shows. This is the Pet's Rule Show. They have performing cats, dogs, ducks, pigs and birds. It is entertaining to say the least.
Baby beluga in the deep blue sea swims so wild and swims so free. (Okay not free and not in the sea, but I couldn't come up with anything to rhyme with tank.)
Feeding the baby ducks. The other ducks stayed away and let the babies get all the food for the most part. Then one brave duck tried to get some food and the momma duck went after it. We threw food to the other ducks too. Shortly thereafter one Sea World employee came with a ton of food and threw it out to all of the ducks. They enjoyed it.
Here's an aquatic succulent garden
This little turtle wanted so badly to get out of the water but he couldn't quite make it out. The water was really low for some reason today.
And here are some pretty cool sea stars. The white one was moving quickly.
Well there you have it, our day at Sea World. We saw our usual encounters, but tried to take pictures of things we don't normally take pictures of. We were there for about 1 1/2 hours and then we met up with Greg, Ellen and Ethan. We were at the park for about 4-5 hours and then I got tired. On the walk back to the car I was dragging my feet. As soon as I sat down in the car I quickly reclined the seat and promptly fell asleep. We stopped to pick up dinner on the way home, ate when we got home and then I was back down again for a longer nap. I'm now refreshed and ready to go!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Seaworld. I'm hoping Sarah and I can get one of those cheap passes for the rest of the year so we can go this summer.

Ellen said...

poor mandy, sorry to keep you running around with cranky pant ethan when you were so tired!! it's true you forget what pregnancy's like - it takes a lot of effort to bake those squirts!!

love those seaworld onesies!

Kira said...

oh I miss SeaWorld!!