Thursday, August 12, 2010

High School Reunion

Last weekend was my 10 year high school reunion and I dragged Peter along with me. We missed his reunion because we were getting married. So we didn't know what to expect. I had fun, though Peter was clearly bored out of his mind. I'm sure it would've been the same if the roles were reversed. I was surprised that the people that I mainly hung out with didn't show up. Kira was my only buddy, but there were several other people there that I was friends with, so it was really fun to play catch up. We took a camera, but the pictures were super dark for some reason. Looks like we will be getting a new camera soon. We thought Peter's name badge was hilarious. It said, "Stop staring I was not in your class! I'm here with Mandy." It was pretty funny.

I went up to one person and she clearly didn't recognize me. So I tried my best to exit as gracefully as I could. Someone came up to me and I didn't recognize her, but I at least pretended that I did. I wonder how the 20 year reunion will be? We left early as I'm not much of a party person anymore...I was tired at 10:00, stayed for the group photo and left shortly after. I think I fell asleep on the way home.

3 comments:

Kira said...

did you really? It was fun to be there with you!!!

Hey what do you want to do tomorrow?

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Sounds like an experience! haha How could people not recognize you? I think you and Kira looks exactly the same as you did in high school :)

Lisa said...

I'm excited that you and Kira got to be there :)