Tuesday, March 8, 2011

4 Months Old

We had our 4 month check up this morning. And yes we're still long and lean-what a big surprise :) Connor is in the 4th percentile for weight-11lbs 12oz, 55th percentile for length-25 inches, and 14th percentile for head circumference-16 inches. Apparently we weren't on the charts last month for weight, so 4% is an improvement. The doctor said we could try rice cereal now and introduce pureed veggies soon. So here was our attempt this evening at rice cereal:
The cereal goes in
The cereal comes out and he seems like he doesn't like it or does he?
I'd rather eat the bib
Are you giving me more?
I'm calling the introduction to cereal a success. Some went in, some came out and I heard swallowing so some went down too. And each time I brought the spoon close, he opened his mouth, then he would pull a face as if he didn't like it, spit some out and then open his mouth ready for more.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute!

Kira said...

I LOVE the first attempt at food. We always try and get it on video :-)

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Man, that boy is adorable! If I have a daughter sometime, can we set them up? :)