Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sometimes it isn't nice to share

So in the previous post I mentioned how I got sick...well, Connor and Peter got it too. Having a sick baby is no fun at all! As the cold got passed, it mutated and got worse. I had a runny nose and only had a cough one night. Connor had the congested head, snotty nose, watery eyes, cough...oh it was miserable sounding. He also had a low grade fever. He was only happy/err I mean he could only breathe while sitting upright. He took naps on various chests, slept with a pillow under his mattress. Peter made some frantic phone calls to friends and family members. Thanks to Greg and Ellen for the humidifier...we now have our own. And now our sweet little angel is recovering quite well.
So I passed the cold to Connor and he in return passed it on to Peter. Peter has/had the snotty nose, cough, fever and since it had to mutate again, he got lucky and was throwing up too.

So yes, sometimes it isn't nice to share.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So sorry you've all been sick. I was sick and shared it with Sarah. Thankfully as of the weekend we are both over it. I hope that Peter gets better quickly. It's so sad when our babies get sick isn't it? Well Connor still looks adorable in the pictures :) I need to call you!

Kira said...

how sad!!! Sick or not sick ... that child is so beautiful!!! We love our humidifier sooooo much!!!