Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yummy Green Beans!

Day one of rice cereal was a near success. Day two and so forth were complete successes. Connor loves rice cereal. Our pediatrician suggested we introduce cereal and then veggies a week at a time. It has been almost two weeks on cereal so we decided to try pureed veggies. This week's experiment-Green Beans. Here's the video...I wasn't expecting him to like it, so I didn't put much in the bowl...he apparently loved it and was mad when I ran out.

We also had tummy time earlier today.
Tummy time lasted all of about 3 minutes and then Connor rolled over. We put him back on his tummy and he rolled over again.


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Love the video!!! He is adorable!!!

Lisa said...

Loved the video and the pictures. He's a boy after my own heart...I LOVE green beans also :)