Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Connor's best friend

Every morning when I drop Connor off at my parents' house, Gracie gets all excited and bounces around. She can hardly wait for me to put down the car seat so she can stick her nose in Connor's face. When Connor naps, she sneaks into the room and checks on him in the pack-n-play. Today they were nose to nose and Connor squealed in delight. They are such a cute pair.
These pictures are all from a couple weeks ago. My dad took them with his camera.
During one of Peter's Fridays off from work and my president's week off of work, we went to the Zoo to see the new baby hippo. He stayed very close to his momma and napped.

It was very cold out (well cold for us San Diegans) and the weather reports said it would rain around 5pm. Well we arrived around 1 and it was sprinkling. Luckily we had an umbrella and warm clothes, so we stayed comfy. Connor was all snug as a bug and slept in the ergo. We stayed until about 3 and then headed home. While pulling the car out of the parking lot it started to downpour...we got out just in the nick of time...so much for listening to the weather reports.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a darling picture of Gracie & Connor. I love it! I also love the new page design and your new little family picture you put up :)

Kira said...

LOVE THE NEW PAGE!!! Cute pics!