Saturday, April 2, 2011

Almost 5 months

Our little boy is so full of smiles
I'm happy while eating and happy after eatingMy what big eyes I have
They help me stare at Pooh and Tigger in my bed...I also am often found talking to them when I wake up from naps (yes I really do talk to them).
I have also found my hands, they are great for shoving in my face when I am sad, hungry, or whenever. They also for some reason take my binky out of my mouth at night causing me to scream in displeasure. I can find my binky and am close at getting it back in my mouth, but it is always turned the wrong way, making sucking downright impossible.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

He's adorable!!

Kira said...

Mandy ... he is seriously BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he is almost 5 months old now! Crazy!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on him again!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Ah! He gets cuter every time you post photos. He's going to be one hot item when he gets older :)