Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Spy...

So this was totally Peter's idea.
Where's the baby?
Isn't he so cute!

He gets a little easier to find as the pictures continue
He's also the only bear in the next two pictures with a pacifier in his mouth.

Don't you just love the collection


So Connor was a great sport. We took these pictures a couple times today and he was the best sport right after dinner and before bedtime. Gotta love that little baby. And the hubby that came up with the idea.

PS. Connor is not in the first picture...I hope you didn't spend too much time looking for him in that one :)

PPS. There's 109 bears...Do you think I have enough?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is hilarious! Peter is having too much fun playing with his live little cuddly bear cub :)

Fred ... said...

That was a dirty trick. I looked for a long time trying to find him in that first picture.

Kira said...

I was totally trying to find the baby in the first picture

Gretchen said...

I spent too much time looking at the first picture also!! :) The pictures are adorable!!! What a cute little guy you have!!!

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I totally looked for him in the first one too! Cute idea :)