Sunday, October 9, 2011

This past week

Here's what I have been up to lately
PEEK A BOO!
OOPS
I like potatoes-I can even pull them out of the bag all by myself
Yesterday we went grocery shopping and found this cute little pumpkin for Connor to hold while we shopped. He was the happiest boy holding onto his pumpkin the entire time. He even held onto it in the car and hasn't put it down much since getting home.
I'm so happy
I really like feeding myself.
Well we nearly have feeding our self down, now on to drinking out of a cup. I need to find a sippy cup that is small and has handles. He tries to drink out of the ones we have, but can't tilt them back far enough to get any liquid out, so he gets mad and the cup ends up tossed on the floor.

Look what I've learned how to do:

3 comments:

Lisa said...

He is seriously so darn cute!! I just love him :)

Kira said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

He is so dang big! &adorable :) LOVE.