Saturday, October 22, 2011

World's Best Toy!

A couple weeks ago we bought Connor a new big boy car seat. After several attempts to get Connor interested in the box, we finally succeeded. Best Toy Ever!
We got such a good deal on the car seat we decided to go get another one today...now we have two big boxes.

I also really like playing with dish towels. Usually I pull them off of the oven door, but I've recently figured out where they are all stored...
Yup you caught me. How about you put them all back in and I will take them all back out?
I also like to "help" put away groceries and load the dishwasher.
So really who needs toys?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

My kids LOVED big boxes even when they were big kids. He is growing up too fast.

Kira said...

I love that his face literally looks like you caught him red handed!!!

Amy said...

Where did you get the great deal on the alpha omegas? I was looking at getting one of those.