Sunday, June 15, 2008

Brazilian BBQ

Saturday we had a Brazilian BBQ with our neighbors and our home teachers. It was very fun. I had the best piece of pork I have ever eaten in my entire life. We took it right off the grill. They sliced it on the board. I picked it up from the board and it was so juicy I had juice running down my fingers. I always thought pork had to be boring and dry, but this stuff was fantastic! We also had a ton of beef, roasted glazed pineapple, beans, rice and chicken. Mandy liked the chicken best. We had watermelon too. For drink we had limeade and strawberry limeade. Our neighbors are from Brazil and our home teacher served there on his mission so they were pros. They even brought roasting sticks like they do in the restaurants. The one thing I learned about pork is that you need a thick piece otherwise it will be dry. It was so fine!

No comments: