Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More videos

Yesterday Connor noticed the step stool that we had in the kitchen and hadn't put away. We knew it would be only a matter of time before he would try to climb on it. We hoped it would take longer than this.

Yesterday while taking the video of him and the step stool I continued videoing as he decided to unload some oven mitts from a drawer. It didn't surprise me too much when he obeyed when I told him to put the mitts back in the drawer. He likes cleaning up things. He's great at dumping out blocks and then putting them back in the box and repeating.

Then there's today

After this I put the step stool away.
As you can see he really likes the dishwasher. He loves "helping" unload the clean/dirty dishes. He pushes the drawers in so he can climb in too. Today he decided to pull the bottom drawer out while he was standing there. Well...he ended up pulling it out on top of himself and then wouldn't let go. My oops in the video is me knocking two of the wheels off (luckily they snapped right back on). Well Connor was right back in the dishwasher right after as if nothing happened.

No comments: